Downloadable forms necessary for joining the Association and for the successful staging of Australian Light Horse parades, training days and related activities.
Please be patient with these files as they download – some are large and may take some time, depending on your connection speed. If you have any questions, please complete the form at the bottom of the page.
Members, please note these forms MUST be completed otherwise your membership will not be accepted.
ALHA Forms –
- MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM – 18 years and over– Both sides to be completed.
- MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM – Under 18 years – (To be signed by parent or guardian) – Both sides to be completed.
- Membership Applications – please be aware that due to Insurance requirements your application will now take at least 2 weeks to process.
MEMBERSHIP RENEWALS – Riding, ATA Tentpegging and Non Riding
- ALHA MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL Form 30 June 2023 to 1 July 2024 –
Please note our NEW BSB number on the form
- Members this form MUST be completed otherwise your membership renewal will not be accepted.
- Members – please be aware that due to Insurance requirements your renewal will now take at least 2 weeks to process.
MEMBERS RIDING ASSESSMENT
- Risk Assessment Form:
Please complete, save, download and submit the below form to:
The Event Registrar: Phil Chalker – for all ALHA sanctioned events:
- ALHA Board Nomination Form 2024-2025 – The completed and signed form is to be submitted to the National Secretary.
- The Australian Light Horse Association Ltd endorses and supports the current WH&S Act. requirements –
- Work Health and Safety Act 2011 (No. 137, 2011)
- Working With Children Check
- COVID-19 Important Documents, Links & Information