Downloadable forms necessary for joining the Association and for the successful staging of Australian Light Horse parades, training days and related activities.
Please be patient with these files as they download – some are large and may take some time, depending on your connection speed. If you have any questions please complete the form at the bottom of the page.
Members please note these forms MUST be completed otherwise your membership will not be accepted.
ALHA Forms –
MEMBERSHIP APPLICATIONS – Riding and Non Riding
- MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM – 18 years and over– Both sides to be completed
- MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM – Under 18 years – (To be signed by parent or guardian) – Both sides to be completed
MEMBERSHIP RENEWALS – Riding, ATA Tentpegging and Non Riding
- ALHA MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL Form 30 June 2022 to 1 July 2023 – Members please note this form MUST be completed otherwise your membership renewal will not be accepted.
MEMBERS RIDING ASSESSMENT
All Troop leaders and riders should make themselves familiar with this assessment. It will be required for use and implementation by each troop. This has been the basic assessment available for all riding members over the past four years.
Mail To: ALHA Membership PO Box 6184 Queanbeyan NSW 2620
Members Note: Events are only sanctioned upon receipt of a completed Risk Assessment Form
- Risk Assessment Form:
Please complete, save, download and submit the below form to:
The Event Registrar: Phil Chalker – for all ALHA sanctioned events:
Email To: Phil Chalker – Risk Assessment Registrar
- Event Notification
- ALHA Event Attendance Register to Download: Click Here
- ALHA Board Nomination Form 2023-2024 – The completed and signed form is to be submitted to the National Secretary.
- The Australian Light Horse Association Ltd endorses and supports the current WH&S Act. requirements –
- Work Health and Safety Act 2011 (No. 137, 2011)
- Working With Children Check
- COVID-19 Important Documents, Links & Information