Membership of the Australian Light Horse Association is open to anyone interested in our activities and keeping the memory of our forebears alive.
Both riding and non-riding new members are always welcome.
Becoming a member allows you to
- Join a group of living historians endeavouring to keep the traditions of the Australian Light Horse alive through a national base of members.
- Join a troop in your area
- Participate in ALHA events
- Have Public Liability ($20,000,000) and Personal Accident coverage at ALHA sanctioned events.
- Receive copies of our high quality Spur magazine twice yearly
- Newsletters and invitations
- Attend training workshops and sporting events
- Voting rights
- Member support from our State Directors
Membership Categories and Annual Fees:
|Riding Member: $85.00||A Riding Member is any member riding or leading a horse whilst participating in parades, ceremonies, displays or events|
ATA Tentpegging Riding Member: $60.00
|ALHA membership discount ONLY applicable to Current financial members of the Australian Tentpegging Association (ATA). Membership will be cross referenced with ATA to verify membership status.|
Non-riding Member: $60.00
|Is available to any person wishing to participate in ALHA events or to support the ALHA.|
To join The Australian Light Horse Association, simply complete a Membership Application and return it to us, either online, via email or post.
|EFT and Cheque/MO payments ONLY||
Credit Card payments ONLY –
Payment Platform is Currently Offline
|18 years and over||18 years and over|
|16 and under 18 years||16 and under 18 years|
If you unable to find a proposer and seconder in your area please contact us prior to making your application.
|18 years and over||16 and under 18 years|
Then post your remittance to the Membership Registrar at the address below.
New Members please note these forms MUST be completed otherwise your membership will not be accepted.
New Membership Applications: Please note our NEW BSB number.
The Australian Light Horse Association Ltd
PO Box 6184,
QUEANBEYAN EAST NSW 2620
There are two methods of payment if sending a hard copy –
(1) EFT to The Australian Light Horse Association
Account Number: 32006425
Please identify your deposit with your Name and number or the word membership.
(2) Cheque/MO made out to The Australian Light Horse Association
If you have any membership enquiries or questions please email us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Membership Enquiries and Submissions: