NSW ALHA Workshop – Numbers Strictly Limited
November 6 @ 2:00 pm - November 8 @ 2:00 pm$10
A weekend workshop of Skill at Arms and Dress and Regulations will be held at the Cudal Showgrounds, Cudal NSW on 6, 7 & 8 November 2020.
This event is open to all ALHA members and other interested parties. Please distribute with your troops.
Charge – $10 per person (cash on the day) will be required to cover COVID-19 expenses.
Camping – available from Friday afternoon
- All attendees must be self-sufficient – there is no catering for the weekend. All attendees will need to supply their own food and utensils, plus any other necessary items due to COVID-19 guidelines and restrictions. Saturday evening proposed dinner at the Bowling Club.
- Riders to bring their own equipment, feed and buckets etc.
- Power is very limited so bring your own generator if possible.
Stabling is available – please clean before leaving on Sunday (Bring your own rake)
Saturday Uniform – is sporting casual. Helmets optional
Saturday Equipment – Bayonet, sword and rifle – if you have these please bring them. (These items cannot be shared)
Rifles – will need to be stored in a lockable container attached to your vehicle, if this isn’t possible our Firearms Officer Graham Brown has offered his lockable safe storage.
Sunday Uniform – Full uniform with appropriate weaponry for your era.
Please note equipment, uniform and other related items are NOT to be shared.
Please go to the link here or ( http://www.lighthorse.org.au/the-association-cup-rules-and-guidelines/ ) and download the following items from the Association Cup page to bring along for the weekend.
Hurdles / Dummy Thrust / Skill at Arms / Tentpegging / Dismount for Action / Obstacle Race
This will be a great weekend as we have a number of great Instructors attending, looking forward to seeing you all there.
Yours in Light Horse
Event Organiser Wayne Mills – 02 6779 1552 for further details.
Please complete the attached forms and return to Debbie Chalker via email email@example.com by 2 November 2020
While restrictions have eased the ALHA recommends that some of the Covid safe practices implemented to minimise cross contamination continue – these include (but are not limited to):
- Continue to self-distance, practice good hygiene
- Do not travel to events if you are feeling unwell
- Ensure that physical distancing of at least 1.5 metres is maintained between people that do not come from the same household.
- Minimise social gatherings before and after the event
- In the interest of public health, please do not come to the event if you are:
- Suffering from coronavirus symptoms or are generally unwell
- Had close contact with a person suspected or confirmed to have coronavirus
- Have visited Victoria
- Awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test
- Subject to self-isolation requirements imposed by the Government