Downloadable forms necessary for joining the Association and for the successful staging of Australian Light Horse parades, training days and related activities.
Please be patient with these files as they download – some are large and may take some time, depending on your connection speed. If you have any questions please complete the form at the bottom of the page.
Members please note these forms MUST be completed otherwise your membership will not be accepted.
ALHA Forms –
- MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM – 18 years and over – Both sides to be completed
- MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM – Under 18 years (To be signed by parent or guardian) – Both sides to be completed
MEMBERSHIP RENEWALS Riding and Non Riding
- ALHA MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL Form 30 June 2020 to 1 July 2021 – Members please note this form MUST be completed otherwise your membership renewal will not be accepted.
- ALHA – ATA MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL Form 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021
– Members please note this Renewal is only for current financial members of the Australian Tentpegging Association current ATA membership number MUST be included. This form MUST be completed otherwise your membership renewal will not be accepted
MEMBERS RIDING ASSESSMENT
- Risk Assessment Form:
Please complete, save, download and submit the below form to:
The Event Registrar: Jo Moore – for all ALHA sanctioned events:
- Details are as follows:
- The Australian Light Horse Association Ltd endorses and supports the current WH&S Act. requirements –
- Work Health and Safety Act 2011 (No. 137, 2011)
- Working With Children Check
- ALHA Board Nomination Form 2021-2022 – The completed and signed form is to be submitted no later than 4.00pm 30 April 2021 to the National Secretary.